Sunday, March 4, 2012

Self Regulated Behavior

My behavior that will be a problem for me would be my social life and not taking the time out to study,and when it came time for class discussions and test I was very lost in what I needed to do. I also have lots of friends and family that like to keep in contact with me, I also engage my social time on face book chatting with friends as well. Being that this is my first semester as a college student I have not overcame my behavior. I plan to take away time from talking on the phone and texting friends and family and put more time into different study areas, I also plan to take away time from my face book page uploading cute pictures of myself and commenting and responding to friends post, and also use that time toward studying and  doing things to better myself as a college student. So my main goal is to take time away from my social life and put more time into school, I believe time is a major factor especially if your one of them students that think you always have time. When we have to read what do we need time? When we have to study what do we need time?  just remember time waits for know one.

1 comment:

  1. How is your plan going? You clearly have a few challenges. I think you can be successful if you do what you said you'll do. You don't have to give everything up but you do have to reduce the amount of time spent on your social activities. Try giving yourself 30 minutes of Facebook time after two hours of studying. Something like that. Also, turning off your phone while studying also helps. If it's on and it rings you'll be tempted to answer and chat.

    ReplyDelete